terça-feira, 8 de julho de 2014

July’s BAP by PRIMA - Be Myself

Hi my friends!

When I saw the Prima BAP July, I loved the sketch and the colors!

Not find it easy to work with the color purple and neither had many elements, but .... I found challenging.

And I tried to be very faithful to the sketch and colors that have been proposed.

This is the sketch of the BAP proposed by Kasia Krzyminska.

BAP jul

Anyway, I liked the result!

bap july3

Used stamps, spray paint, metal, sparkles, lace and lots of flowers! Some flowers are E&C Company.

_MG_0532_MG_0534_MG_0535

Hope you enjoy the result!

See you soon!

XOXO

In Portuguese:

Olá galera!!!! Tudo blz?? Apesar do jogo, bola pra frente!!!

Hoje trago a minha participção do BAP da Prima para julho!

O sketch é proposto por Kasia Krzyminska. Achei o sketch bem interessante e confesso, não acho fácil trabalhar com a cor roxa e seus derivados…mas gostei do resultado!

Espero que gostem deste trabalho!! Além de elementos da Prima, também usei as flores da E&C Company!

Até amanhã na aula ao vivo, combinado?

Bjs mil!!!!

Luciana W